Thursday, May 3, 2012

For what it's worth

So tomorrow marks day 70 of my book of mormon blog. I really enjoy writing it. I feel like I learn more from the scriptures when I write about what I read.

Anyway, for those of you not interested in reading about my scripture blog every time you check my blog I do have other things happening in life.

In case you haven't heard, we are adopting again. We have been matched with a rockstar birthmom! A baby girl will be joining our family sometime near the end of June.

Work is still great and I still love it. Some days are crazy, some are not, but I still love my job. We had a big deal for a couple months where we put loans into the system like a marathon, that is over now, but still busy.

I love my wife and kids so much. I love to come home to them, I love to hang out with them. I'm glad I get to be with them forever.

Life is good, I hope yours is too.

No comments: