Monday, March 12, 2012

What have I been up to?

Fair question.

Lately I have been working really hard at the bank, focusing a lot on making sure that I make my boss and his boss happy. Lately, this has meant putting on lots of loan applications. I really like it. It feels nice to know that I am changing people's financial lives for the better. It's awesome!

Running, or walking or wogging as it is affectionately called at our house. Four to six times a week, I mount the treadmill, I call it satan, mostly because it causes me misery, also, it has a terrible habit of just stopping with no warning. Not a big fan of almost smacking my face on the control panel, but what are you going to do?

Not sleeping. Well, kinda not sleeping. I have woken up with nightmares for the past two weeks or so. Not a big fan. Then not being able to get super comfortable again after waking, so never really falling asleep again. I thought at first it was some salsa I ate, apparently not. Or if it was salsa, what the crap was in it?

Writing. Clearly not here right? I am writing a daily blog about the Book of Mormon. I hesitate to tell you, because once I say something, I feel more pressure, which usually translates into me stopping what I was doing. Hopefully that won't be the case this time. I really like writing this new blog. If you want to read it, you can go here. If you don't want to read it, you can go somewhere else.

Teaching Primary. I enjoy teaching primary. It isn't my first choice of callings, but I will do what I am asked, because that is the way I was raised. I have the seven year olds. They are good kids, a little crazy on occasion, but good kids. Trying to figure out how to reach them in a meaningful way. So far, no luck on that front.

Being husband and daddy. I love being married to my wife. I love being a dad to my boys. There is nothing in life that is as rewarding as knowing you are surrounded by the people you love.

3 comments:

Shalee said...

it was the phooey salsa...

Suzy said...

Where is it exactly we can go?!? Ha ha!! Love it!! You are one busy dude!! Glad you found some time to blog!! I have sooo been off of that bandwagon lately!

Dan said...

www.thedailybomm.com