Monday, June 13, 2011

Ummmmmmmm...........

Within the last 36 hours I have basically torn apart our house and put it back together again. I have come the conclusion that one of four unlikely scenarios has taken place in the mysterious disappearance of my phone.

1- Hadley is a warlock who cast a powerful spell on my phone and only he can see it.

2- Jack is a secret genious who is fairly pissed off that I won't let him sleep inside.

3- God was jealous of my phone and translated it for his own personal use.

4- A worm-hole opened in my kitchen for an extremely brief period of time and sucked my phone into an existence of non-existence.

Anyway, I have no phone. Gonna reactivate my old one tomorrow and continue the search. Maybe we'll find it when we move. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Shalee said...

this still makes me laugh.

Mark Brown said...

Wow. Only 5 days until it's been two months of nothing here. Hmmm.