Friday, May 6, 2011

Yay

Today did not start out the greatest. I took a chunk out of my foot. I threw up. Generally speaking, it was a bit of a crummy day. Shalee called me and told me that I had received mail from the background check place, and an envelope from LDS distribution services. The background letter was just informing me that my info was being looked at, but I had not ordered anything from distribution services. I had her open it and she found this;

May's issue of the New Era. I had submitted a story to them some time ago. They bought it, but a sold story never guarantees publication. Long story short, they were sending me my comped issue, for the story they bought. Nice little pick me up. Here's a link to the story, if you are so inclined to read it.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Congrats Dan! Now you can check another goal off your list for the year! :-)

Dave said...

very exciting, congratulations!

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

Congratulations! The article is great!

Sorry to hear about your foot.

mindy said...

That's so cool! Dylan is very excited to tell his friends at seminary. Congrats!

Unknown said...

That is soo cool! We havne't gotten our New Era yet, but we read it online! Way to go! You are so talented!