Friday, April 29, 2011

So nervous!

I rarely feel nervous. I felt nervous when I asked Shalee to marry me. I felt nervous when Hadley was in his surgery. I felt nervous when my brother Mark called me in September and told me that I should sit down before he told me what had happened to my Dad.

Apprehensive I feel a lot. Very cautious about things, but not nervous.

Today I will be meeting with a manager at a bank where I have had two interviews already. Not sure if this is the, "Thanks for your interest, but we selected another candidate talk" or the "When can you start?" talk. Something that directly influences mine and my family's life so much makes me a bit uneasy. In 40 minutes or so, I will find out. Either way, I have faith that everything will work out for the best.

3 comments:

Shalee said...

Your wife is nervous too!

Shine said...

So curious how it went! Fingers crossed it went perfectly well!

Mark Brown said...

Come on, Cinderella, get back on the horse and return to regular blogging.