Monday, May 16, 2011

One week

I find it hard to believe that in one week I will be starting a new job. It really means a lot of different things. New boss, new clients, new opportunity and a new chapter. I'm working hard and stressing about finishing everything I have in the pipe for my current employer. I just don't want to leave him in any more of a lurch than is already being created by my departure.

I am super excited. Better pay, benefits, paid time off. It's pretty sweet. This change also means that one of my goals will go unfulfilled. I won't be opening my own insurance office, but, in lieu of accomplishing that goal, my family will have a steady income and some nice benefits, so it is a worthwhile change in plans.

Wish me luck. It's always crazy to leave everything you know and are comfortable with. Cheers to the future!

3 comments:

Shalee said...

CHEERS :)

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

Way to go, Dan! Best of luck with your upcoming changes!

Suzy said...

Congrats on one chapter closed and another chapter beginning. I think it's awesome...change is the spice of life!! Good luck!!