Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I am up to

Making the most of my time with my family- While I certainly can't claim that I do this perfectly, I am making a concentrated effort. I try to get down and play with the boys every night when I get home. Either wrestling or racing around the basement or playing hide and seek. I try to do something with them that they love and want to do. To be honest, I love it too. Tonight they had me make them a fort between our fake lovesac and the wall, they climbed inside, then on top, just went crazy. I try to help Shalee with stuff around the house, usually she has it done before I get the chance though.

Being a patient person- Not my strong point, but I think I am making progress.

Getting Healthy- Since the first of the year, I have made a concerted effort to eat healthier and to exercise. Between portion control and picking some healthy alternatives to my favy treats I'm doing pretty well with the eating part. Shalee's Mom and Dad gave us a treadmill, so any excuse I ever had for not exercising is gone. Thankfully I've done pretty well getting up and getting on the treadmill. Already had to tighten my belt a notch, Yay!

Loving my job- I love going to work. I love what I do. hopefully I can do it well enough to please my bosses.

Being addicted to Prison Break- If you haven't watched it, find it on netflix. Pure awesome. None of this watered down awesome, pure awesome.

Writing- Not as much as I would like, but more than I was.

Teaching Primary- I remember when I was in primary, I wasn't always the best behaved kid. God is getting even with me.

Being Happy- as mentioned in previous posts. I am very happy and content with life right now.

Till next time, remember who you are.

1 comment:

Shalee said...

I have a proposition....I'll trade you my insane-o scouts for your Primary class!!!