Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some things that make me happy

Life is good right now, but it's always good to remember your blessings. Here are some of mine;

My Wife- She is amazing! She is so loving to me and the boys. I don't deserve her and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for fooling her into marrying me. This year we will have been married nine years, I love her now more than ever.

My Boys- They make me smile. They protest when I leave for work, they run to me when I walk in the door. They love to play silly games and wrestle. Some days they are super crazies, but they are my super crazies.

My Job- Working at the bank has been a good move for me. I've learned a lot, made new friends. I really feel like it's what I am supposed to do with my life.

My Brothers- We joke, we talk, we hangout when possible. We trust each other, we rely on each other. Aside from the mushy stuff, we mock the crap out of each other and love it.

Dry Roads- It's probably just my six years of running early morning papers speaking out here, but I love not having ice on the roads. Honestly, as juvenile as it is, I grumble at the first sign of snow.

Net Flix- Yep, I said it. I watch it while I use the treadmill in the morning. I watch it later into the night than I should, but I enjoy it.

Fresh Fruit- I decided that this year I was going to get healthier. So far so good. Fruit is playing a part in that healthiness. I forgot how good it is.

Talking about my Mom and Dad- It's bittersweet many times, but it's nice to hear other people talk about them. It's nice to know that they haven't been forgotten. It is especially touching when my boys are the ones talking about them.

Contentment- While I know things are on the horizon. I am very happy and content with my life.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Always good to count some blessins' once in a while...glad you're blogging again!!