Monday, January 30, 2012

Did I ever tell you?

More randoms........

I really miss the candy zotz. Love them.

I actually love to run, I mean love it.

I once ate an entire box of grape airheads. 

I also once ate an entire box of oatmeal cream pies. (still can't even look at them nine years later)

I like to watch people.

I can remember random things from my childhood. 

I have a crazy amount of dexterity in my toes, not just the big toe, all of them.

I love baseball more than any other sport. 

I hate snow, unless I'm playing in it with my kids.

I still love legos.

I have a mantra that really ticks some people off, "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

I don't let much get under my skin. 

I had a disgusting, terrible sun burn when i was five. 

I wish I had a super power.

Spending time with my wife and kids is what I would prefer to do at anytime. I love them!